On Mousechat.net this week they did a podcast about 25 things that you should do at Walt Disney World before you Die.
So I thought I’d add my top 25 things that you should do at WDW before you Die (according to the Disney Diva & Diva Dad) *in no particular order
1. Eat a Dole Whip from Aloha Isle in Adventureland
2. Be in a street-performers show at the Boardwalk or Epcot
3. Listen to the Christmas storytellers in each country in Epcot
4. Watch the fireworks from the top of the Contemporary.
5. Let Tinkerbelle fly over your head when Wishes! starts
6. Eat a $50.00 steak at the California Grill
7. Run a runDisney race through a park
8. Stay in a Deluxe Resort on the Monorail Loop
9. Watch a Make a Wish Family meet a character! (bring tissue)
10. Find the paint brush on Tom Sawyers Island
11. Ride ALL the mountains in one day: Everest, Big Thunder, Space, & Splash.
12. Ask a cast member if you can “drive” the riverboat.
13. Crow with Peter Pan
14. Try to give the Ugly Step Sisters a hug. (they freak out)
15. Wear an Anniversary or Birthday button (you’ll get so much attention from cast members)
16. Be “that guy” on Monsters Incorporated Laugh Floor
17. Ride Everest when its dark outside
18. See the Headless Horseman ride down Main Street (Halloween parade)
19. Take your kids to either the Bibbity Bobbidy Boutique and/ or Pirates League
20. Drink your way around “the world” at Epcot.
21. Order a kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream ice cream shop in Beach Club resort
22. Get a haircut in the barbershop on Main street
23. Hear the Lion Roar on the Safari (one of the coolest things we’ve EVER caught)
24. Dance with your children to the band at the Grand Floridian
25. Take your kids on a SURPRISE TRIP! Don’t tell them until you arrive at the airport!
What about you? What would be on YOUR Disney bucket list? And thanks to mousechat.net for this awesome question!