Top 5 Disneyland attractions for TEEN Roller coaster Junkies
So your going to Disneyland for the first time and don’t really know what rides are for you, a fellow roller coaster junkie. Well you came to the right place!
In Disneyland there are plenty of amazing rides, but some are a little slow for a thrill seeker like me. Here are my Top 5 Disneyland Attractions for Roller-coaster junkies!
1. Tower of Terror: For a adrenaline pumping, stomach dropping, eye widening, exciting time, to ride Hollywood’s Tower of Terror! You ride an elevator that had been struck by lightning and then you fall 13 floors. Don’t worry, your strapped in. Its my personal favorite located in California Adventure.
2. California Screamin’: For a thrilling, “smile across your face the whole time” kind of ride in California Adventure try California Screamin’. When you go from 0-55 mph in 4 seconds, this ride will take you far into a land of imagination, plus you get a great view of all of California Adventure from the top.
3. Indiana Jones Adventure: This is absolutely one of my favorite rides in Disneyland park. It’s a fun, escaping death by a sliver, type of ride. In an exploring jeep you ride through the temple of the forbidden eye finding the way out and trying to save Indiana. Good luck my fellow explorers!
4. Matterhorn Bobsleds: In Disneyland this fast-acting race around the mountain you run into icy and twisty caves. You even get to meet the fearful and ferocious yeti lurking around. See you at the bottom!
5. Space Mountain!!! (Disneyland): I love this ride! You travel through the deep darkness of space not knowing whether you will turn right, left, down or up! My dad and I will even make bets about where we will go. Very thrilling i must say.
So if you feel the need, the need for SPEED on your next Disneyland vacation be sure to check out these top 5 attractions!