Are you wondering what’s LEFT for you to do at Disney World? Here’s my top 25 things to try at Disney World before you die! Click on any words underlined to learn more about the challenge!
1. Eat a Dole Whip from Aloha Isle in Adventureland
2. Be IN a street-performers aka “Streetmosphere” show at the Boardwalk or in one of the parks
3. Listen to the Holiday storytellers in each country in Epcot
4. Watch the fireworks from the top of the Contemporary.
5. Let Tinkerbelle fly over your head when Wishes! fireworks starts
6. Eat a $50.00 steak at the California Grill
7. Run/Walk a runDisney race through a park
8. Stay in a Deluxe Resort on the Monorail Loop
9. Watch a Make a Wish Family meet a character! (bring tissue)
10. Find the paint brush on Tom Sawyers Island
11. Ride ALL the mountains in one day: Everest, Big Thunder, Space, & Splash.
12. Ask a cast member if you can “drive” the riverboat.
14. Try to give the Ugly Step Sisters a hug. (they freak out)
15. Wear an Anniversary or Birthday button (you’ll get so much attention from cast members)
16. Be “that guy” on Monsters Incorporated Laugh Floor
17. Ride Everest when its dark outside
18. See the Headless Horseman ride down Main Street (Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween parade)
19. Take a kid (or yourself) to either the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and/ or Pirates League
20. Drink your way around “the world” at Epcot.
21. Order a “Kitchen Sink” at Beaches and Cream ice cream shop in Beach Club resort
22. Get a haircut in the barbershop on Main street
23. Hear the Lion Roar on the Safari (one of the coolest things we’ve EVER caught)
24. Dance with someone to the band at the Grand Floridian
25. Take your kids on a SURPRISE TRIP! Don’t tell them until you arrive at the airport!
How many have YOU done?!