by Military Diva
Hey football fans! Your team just won the Superbowl. What are you going to do next?
You’re going to Disney World of course!!
Of course many of us have been hearing Football MVP’s and other sports stars exclaim these words since 1987. Phil Sims exclaimed this famous phrase after the New York Giants defeated the Denver Broncos in Superbowl XXI. The phrase was initially designed as a marketing campaign by Jane Eisner, wife of Michael Eisner (Disney CEO, 1984-2005). The deal of $75,000 for speaking the phrase after a win was offered to both Sims and John Elway, Denver’s Quarterback. The Giants won, Sims exclaimed the famous phrase, collected his pay. The next day, players of the victorious team often travel to Disney World to participate in the Superbowl parade right down Main Street U.S.A.! (www.SBnation.com/NFL)
Fans of the winning team can now join in this magical celebration and vacation like a champion! Of course I am not telling you to book a last-minute flight to Disney World to jump into the Superbowl parade-although that would be one awesome experience! What I am telling you is that Disney’s Swan and Dolphin resort, located on Disney World property, is offering a Championship style vacation package to fans of the winning team!
Read on below for details of Disney’s Swan & Dolphin Celebration of Football Super Fans!
Who is Eligible?
- Residents of Pennsylvania if the Philadelphia Eagles win Superbowl LII.
- Residents of New England if the Patriots win Superbowl LII. (Residents of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, and Rhode Island are all eligible for the Champions Package.)
What does the Disney Swan & Dolphin Champions Package offer?
- $100 dining credit for Don Shula’s Steakhouse, located on Swan & Dolphin property, or any other S&D resort restaurant.
- A complimentary room upgrade.
- Room discount
- Endless amenities at a Deluxe resort, located next to Disney’s Boardwalk Entertainment district.
*For those that may not be aware, Don Shula was the Miami Dolphin’s coach from 1970-1995. He is best known as the NFL coach with 347 NFL wins, the greatest number of any NFL coach. According to the restaurant’s website, “Don Shula’s NFL record-breaking career success was built on dedication. That same degree of dedication is what makes Shula’s Restaurants one of America’s most storied and celebrated family of fine American restaurants. This dedication to excellence is apparent in every aspect of Shula’s restaurant operations and is what has fueled Shula’s winning legacy both on the field and in America’s restaurant industry.” (www.shula’s.com) A meal at this steakhouse is as close as many of us will ever get to dining with a champion!
How do I book Disney’s Swan & Dolphin Champions Package?
- Eligible residents/fans of the Superbowl winning team can book directly by calling Swan & Dolphin directly at 1-800-227-1500.
- Eligible residents/fans can also contact their trusted travel agent to book the offer for them.
- Mention “Champions Package” when booking your vacation plans.
(Of course don’t forget to consider the services of All for Dreams Travel, the trusted agent of Tips from the Disney Divas for your vacation plans!)
Fine Print and Booking Rules!
- Valid on new bookings only.
- Travel must be completed by December 24, 2018.
- Guests must show valid state identification at check-in or package will resort to regular rack rate.
- Eligibility is limited and the rate is not guaranteed to be available for every date of travel. Book early!!
- Taxes and optional gratuities are additional.
- Parking fees of $20/day for self parking and $30/day for valet parking are not included in package pricing.
- $28 daily resort fees are not included in pricing either.
- Guests of the Champion package must book under these rules and be a resident of the location associated with the winning team-while preferred, you do not have to be a FAN!!
Disney’s Swan & Dolphin details:
- The Swan & Dolphin Resort is located on Disney Property in the Epcot/Boardwalk area.
- This resort is not owned by the Disney Travel Company. It is privately managed by Starwood Hotels and Resorts.
- The Swan & Dolphin is considered to be a Deluxe resort with various room and suite configurations
- 17 on site counter service, sit down service and signature service restaurants.
- Luxurious amenities such as the fitness center and on site activities.
- On site National and Alamo car rental offices.
- Mandatory $28 resort fee covers the following services-unlimited access to the resort’s fitness center, unlimited local/long distance calls, 2 bottles of water/day, in room wireless internet, complimentary fitness classes, discounts at the Resort’s Mandara Spa, paddle boat rentals and a daily S’mores kit.
- Guests with this package will fall under the o 60 day Fast Pass scheduling.
- Access to complimentary on site transportation-Disney World Bus System and Disney’s Friendship boats that travel between Hollywood Studios, Epcot’s International Gateway entrance, Disney’s Boardwalk and all Epcot resorts.
- In park Extra Magic Hours (EMH’s)
- On site Character dining
- Priority seating arrangements for some Disney dining locations, on a space-available basis.
- Complimentary package delivery from Disney Parks to your room.
- Complimentary parking at all Disney Parks.
- Complimentary shuttle to Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets
- Guests of S&D are not eligible for complimentary Magical Express transportation, Disney Dining Plans or complimentary Magic Bands (although you are welcome to purchase your own or use a previous band for use with “mydisneyexperience“.)
So are you pumped up for this Sunday’s Superbowl LII? if you happen to already have plans to be in Disney World for the Superbowl, be sure to check out our article covering the best places to watch the 2018 game.
Otherwise, be sure to tune in to the big game this Sunday, February 4, 2018. And, if you are a resident of Philadelphia or New England you may want to start planning your own Vacation of Champions! Cheer your team on, hope for a win and celebrate like a champion with Disney’s Swan & Dolphin Resort Champions Package!
Be sure to contact All for Dreams Travel if you would like complimentary assistance booking your next vacation. All for Dreams Travel is an independent agency with Gateway to Magic Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.