Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, an All-New Land, Now Open!
Live Your Star Wars Adventure in a Galaxy Far, Far Away!
1. Be sure to take time to enjoy the land. It is not meant to be an attraction based area where you complete the two “rides” and move on.
2. Millennium Falcon has a height requirement of 38″, includes 2 pilots, 2 gunners and 2 flight engineers.. Guest choices have consequences!!
3. Rise of the Resistance (opening December 5, 2019) has a height requirement of 40″
4. Docking Bay is said to have amazing desserts (chocolate cake with cofee/mocha ganache)
5. Two major merchandise locations Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities & Toydarian Toymaker one offers “handmade toys” the other features Doc Ondor. This location is more of a museum offering “antiquities”.
6. Savi’s Workshop requires $199 credit card deposit and has 24 hour cancellation. One guest can enter with reserved guest to watch. If reserving for a family, one reservation is required for each light saber being built.
7.Droid Depot also follows reservation/cancellation policy at $99. There is a larger area for guests to watch. Droids cannot be operated in the parks via their remotes-guests must hand carry until off property or in their resort.
8. Rey and Chewie will wander the park in an immersive, story telling fashion-they are not currently available for meet & greet.
9. Play Disney Parks App will have a special section for Star Wars Galaxy Edge, turning phones into a datapad.
10. At this time Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge will not participate in FastPass+ or Early Morning Magic Hours.
11. It will participate in Extra Magic Hours and Extra, Extra Magic Hours (every day starting Sep 1) Both Toy Story Land and SWGE lands will be open.
12. 2 entrances at Disney World (3 at Disneyland)
Be sure to read Soarin’ Diva’s review of her Passholder Preview of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge here