by Military Diva
Great news was announced for eligible members of the Military today!
Specially discounted room rates are now available for the rest of 2021 and most of 2022!
This offer is similar to offers from previous years-steep discounts are available for eligible members of the military and those that are fully retired from service. This offer includes all three onsite Disneyland resorts (Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Disneyland Hotel, and Disney’s Paradise Pier). Eligible members can also purchase discounted tickets from their local base.
Who is eligible for this discount?
- Active members of the military and their spouses
- Current members of the Reserves or National Guard and their spouses
- Retired and 100% service disabled members of the Active Army, Reserves, or National Guard
- Active or retired members of the Commissioned Corp of the Public Health Service
- Active or retired members of the Commissioned Corp of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
*Please note that guests using this discount will be asked to show valid ID at check-in to verify status. Additionally, there is a difference between veteran and retired status. While Veterans have served, retired members have typically served 20 years of active duty and are eligible for retirement benefits. This is not a reflection of honorable service by either member, just a noted difference as set by the Department of Defense.
What is included in the discount?
- Select rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, the Disneyland Hotel, and Disney’s Paradise Pier
- Travel dates from now through December 16, 2022 (December 17, 2022 checkout)
- Discounts vary by date and eligibility
- Actual percentages are not being noted at this time, but the Military Room Rates almost always offer the greatest savings
- Each service member or spouse can book up to (2) rooms per reservation.
- The military member or spouse must stay in one of the rooms.
Are there any restrictions?
- Guest must show valid ID at check-in or room(s) will revert to full rack rate
- Rooms must be booked by December 12, 2022
- Travel is available for most nights through December 16, 2022 (check-out December 17, 2022).
- Not eligible on previously booked rooms.
- As noted above, eligible members or spouse can only book (2) rooms per family/per reservation.
- Most concierge rooms and suites are not included.
- Paradise, Artisan, Regal and Junior Suites are included in the offer
How do I book a Military Room Rate?
- Phone the Disneyland Travel Phone Sales Center at (877) 372-6820
- Contact your trusted travel agent or our Sponsored Travel Agency-All for Dreams Travel with Gateway to Magic Travel!
Are Military Tickets available?
- YES!! The Disney Travel Company is offering both 3-day and 4-day Military Promotion Park Hopper Tickets
- Military Tickets must be purchased from your local base MWR Ticketing office.
- Military tickets cannot be purchased online or in person at Disneyland
Military Ticket Details
- Ticket cost
- 3-day Military Promotion Park Hopper Tickets are $225 per person
- 4-day Military Promotion Park Hopper Tickets are $260 per person
- Tickets can be purchased now through December 12, 2022
- Each eligible service member or spouse can purchase a maximum of (6) tickets during this purchase period
- The (6) ticket limit is per family, unless there are two eligible service members in the same household (ie: a servicemember and spouse are eligible for 6 tickets unless both are servicemembers. Then they would be eligible for 12)
- One of the (6) tickets must be used by the servicemember or the spouse
- Tickets can be used now through December 16, 2022, with the exception of the following blockout dates (see below)
- Blockout dates
- December 17-December 31, 2021
- April 9-April 17, 2021
- Each ticket must be used by the same person on all days of ticket use
- Tickets cannot be sold or transferred for profit
Need to Know Details and Reminders
- Military Room Promotion
- must be booked as room only; cannot be booked as a package
- requires a deposit of one nights rate
- final payment due at check-in
- Military Promotion Ticket
- must be purchased on base
- Park Pass Reservations are required-check for availability prior to purchasing ticktets. As soon as have your tickets numbers, link to your Disneyland app, and reserve all your park days
- Guests with Park Hoppers and Park Reservations can begin hopping at 1:00, as long as they have previously entered the park where they held that day’s Park Reservation
- Covid Policies
It is very exciting to read of the return of Disneyland’s Military Room discount. As a military family, we always appreciate the token of thanks we receive from the Disney Travel Company. Without this discount, it would be very difficult for us to return to their properties as often as we do.
And as frequent visitors, we would love to share our experience using these military discounts, touring the parks, and staying in various onsite and offsite properties. As owners of All for Dreams Travel, an independent agency with Gateway to Magic Travel (aka Military Diva) we specialize in making sure our fellow members receive the best discounts available to them. And of course we honor all of our clients with the same detailed service!