When traveling to Disney World, especially to the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, fireworks is one of the things you don’t want to miss! The display is just awesome, explosive, and thunderous. The vibrations you feel are intense. I recommend taking full advantage of using the fireworks with your photo pass shots to your advantage.The fireworks schedule is listed on the daily time of events sheet you can get at any information center. Once in a while they will also shoot some off that are not listed after a show performance, but the photographers know when they are coming. So get your photo pass out and line up for the shots facing the castle and smile.Disney goes all out in every way to bring the smiles and cheers out of their guests by fabulous parades, music, and various street performance shows. And Disney knows the best way is with fireworks, displayed over the Cinderella’s Castle and over World Showcase Lagoon at Epcot which also use lights and music in conjunction with the fireworks for the IllumiNations event.Kids and I taking advantage of our photo pass.
1. Between France and UK the bridge between the pavilions
2. Italy Isola ( the raised patio on the lagoon side )
3. World Showcase Plaza
4. Between Norway and Mexico
5. Outdoor dining terrace at Tokyo Dining
6. La Cantina de San Angel at the Mexico pavilion
7. The Bridge just past La Cantina at the Mexico pavilion
8. Dinner at the Rose and Crown Dining Room in the UK pavilion
9. Canada’s pavilion
10. IllumiNations cruise
But all around the lagoon offer great viewing and photo spots. Get your camera ready.
1. Anywhere on Main Street USA
2. Tables at Casey’s Corner or along in front of Crystal Palace
3. Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant desert party
4. Train Station upper deck
5. Ice cream parlor
6. The Patio down by the water in front of the Ice cream parlor
7. Next to Disney statue, on the right of, great shots
The best way to capture the photo is with the photo pass photographer. Don’t forget to smile and ooh and ah and make some crazy faces as well!
Enjoy the magic of the fireworks at the parks, and take advantage of getting those amazing shots. Have fun and smile!
Enjoy your vacation.