By Wishes Diva
If your family is like mine, when you go on vacation you like to have space. Our views on room size and accommodations have drastically changed since we added two kids to our travel party. For our visits to Walt Disney World we prefer to stay in a suite, and lucky for us Disney has tons of options!
The first thing you’ll want to consider is your price range. Being that suites give you extra space at some of the top Disney hotels, there is a wide price range that goes along with your options. Below I have organized the suite options by price range based on the Disney categories of Value, Moderate, and Deluxe resorts. Even with these categories the range of prices can still be fairly wide, so do your research or contact a travel agent to help you narrow down your options!
Value Resorts: These rooms will generally run up to $250 a night. Prices will vary based on availability and time of year.
- All-Star Music Resort– This resort is in the Animal Kingdom area of property and has been recently refurbished. The suites have room for six with two queen size pull-down beds in the main living area plus the queen in the bedroom as well.
- Art of Animation Resort– This resort is in the Epcot area and is full of great Disney themes such as Lion King, Cars, and Finding Nemo. These rooms also sleep six adults, with a queen bed in the main room. You will also find a double-sized table bed and a double-sized sleeper sofa in these rooms.
Moderate Resorts: These rooms will generally run up to $450 a night. Prices will vary based on availability and time of year.
- Coronado Springs Resort– This resort is located in the Animal Kingdom area and offers several options and styles of suites. Some will still sleep four adults, while others sleep as many as eight.
Deluxe Resorts: These rooms will generally run up to $750 a night. Prices will vary based on availability and time of year.
- Animal Kingdom Lodge– Obvious from the name, this resort is located right along the border of Animal Kingdom. This resort offers many configurations for suite stays, along with several different views you can choose from. Suites will sleep four to eight adults depending on your selection.
- Beach Club Resort– This resort is found in the EPCOT area of property and offers one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and presidential suite options. The suites will sleep two to seven people.
- BoardWalk Inn– Located adjacent to EPCOT’s World Showcase, this resort is in the middle of the Boardwalk shopping and restaurant area, and within walking distance to EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. There are two suite options here, which will sleep five or six adults depending on your preference.
- Contemporary Resort– This is one of three resorts located on the monorail loop, and therefore has very convenient travel to the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. This resort has one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and hospitality suites that sleep six, eight, and seven respectively.
- Grand Floridian Resort– This is the second resort located on the monorail loop. The suites here offer one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites, sleeping six to eight people.
- Polynesian Resort– The third resort on the monorail loop, this hotel’s theme will put you right in the South Pacific. Options for suites include various view choices and will sleep up to five adults.
- Wilderness Lodge– This resort, like the last three, is also in the Magic Kingdom area of property; although it is not on the monorail loop. This resort features standard and deluxe options that will sleep up to six adults.
- Yacht Club– Located in the EPCOT area of property, this resort is located directly next to the Beach Club Resort. The two-bedroom suite option at this resort sleeps, six adults.
It is important to note that this list does not include rooms that are in the “Deluxe Villa” category, which fall under the Disney Vacation Club rooms at many of the Deluxe Resorts. Those are more of an apartment feel than a hotel or resort room feel and include a mini kitchenette in a studio or full kitchen in a 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom villa. So if that is what you are looking for then check out that category on the Walt Disney World website or check with your travel agent!
Ready to book your next trip? Contact Patricia from All 4 Dreams travels to get started today!