One of the questions I get most often is “Why should I use you as a travel agent?” There are many reasons why you should, but it all boils down to one thing: personal service.
So here are the top 5 reasons you should use a travel agent when planning your next trip (Disney or otherwise!):
1. It doesn’t cost you a penny, and will probably save you lots (and lots!) of pennies. Travel Agents that are authorized to work with the Disney Travel Company (like myself) are paid by Disney (or other travel vendors) after you travel. Your cost when booking with me is not inflated in any way to cover that commission. Additionally, the package price you find on the Disney website will match the price I offer you unless I find you a discount that will lower your total. It will never be higher.
Even when you book far in advance at full price, I will continue to look for discounts that may save you money and lower your total. The most recent discounts have been offered for Disney+ Subscribers, Disney Visa Card Members, and Florida Residents. I am always on the hunt for ways to lower my clients’ totals, even though it lowers my commission in the process…because it makes them happy and more likely to travel again.
2. Knowledge. I admit it: I’m a Disney Geek. Planning a trip to a Disney destination (any of them!) is complicated. The process can be completely overwhelming for the first-time traveler. My goal is to help you find the best place for your family to stay and determine how many park days it will take to see and do all the things on your “must-do” list. I walk my clients through the Disney Genie, Genie+, Individual Lightning Lane, and Virtual Queues processes. I also explain why you really should travel with a passport for a cruise, which activities are best suited to your age group, and work to stay within your requested budget.
3. Experience. As a lifelong Disney fan, I’ve got a lot of tricks and tips to help make traveling smoother. I can help you plan the best way to make that long drive, how to decide when it’s actually more economical to fly, how to survive the airport (or the car!) with the kids in tow, and how to tackle the parks or the ship with the least amount of stress for everyone. However, if YOU’RE experienced and YOU want to make the plans that is completely ok with me. It should be noted that the Disney Diva herself uses a travel agent to book now. Why? BETTER SERVICE and DEALS!
4. Perks. In addition to available discounts, our packages come with Pixie perks such as lanyards, personalized itineraries, and lots of additional tips.
5. It’s personal. I’m not a random person in a call center that just happens to be the one who answers when you call in for a quote. I’m a small businesswoman, a mom to four children, and a Military Spouse. I have traveled alone with our four chldren, traveled as a family, and traveled with a large group. We have runDisney and done non-Park trips. After years of planning Disney trips for my own family and friends I decided it was time to get paid for doing what I love. I take the time to get to know you and your family and what matters most to you so we can plan the trip to be what you want I want you to have a trip that you feel good about and that works in your budget so you’ll have fun and want to travel with me again.
So there you have it: the top 5 reasons you should be working with a travel agent – ME! If you’ve already planned your Disney trip yourself and are wondering what you’re missing, fear not. Just email me and chances are I can take over your booking and sprinkle some Pixie Dust on it to make it extra special! You can click below and get a free quote right now!