By: Kid @ Heart Disney Devo
The planning has begun, you know- when you will arrive and depart, the resort you will be staying at, and if you will be flying or driving.
One of the decisions you need to make while you stay at Disney is what restaurants you want to dine at, and if the Disney Dining Plan is going to be offered as free perk for staying at a Disney Resort. If not included in your package, you need to decide what dinning plan do you want to purchase.
The plans you have to choose from, including a refill mug, are of the following:
- Quick Service Dining: 2 Counter quick service meals and 1 snack
- Regular Dining : 1 Counter quick service meal, 1 table service meal, and 1 snack
- Deluxe Dining : choice of either 2 quick service or 2 table, 1 quick / 1 table, and 2 snacks
Cost of the plans for 2013 are as follows per person per night:
- Quick: Adult ( ages 10+ ) $37.58 / Child ( ages 3-9 ) $14.32
- Regular: Adult ” $55.59 / Child ” $17.62
- Deluxe: Adult ” $99.97 / Child ” $26.84
When using your Disney Dining Plan, you can use it towards these things:
- Table Service Credits – used at participating table service restaurants and includes entree, dessert, and non alcoholic drink.
- Counter Service Credits – used at participating counter service restaurants and includes entree, non alcoholic drink, and if eating lunch or dinner dessert.
- Snack Service Credits – used at many locations including food carts, can get everything from bottle water or soda, ice cream, soft pretzels, and many other snacks.
- Refillable Mugs – with your Disney Dining Plan, each guest 3 and older, gets a refillable mug that you can use at your resort only for free refills. If you were to purchase the mug without plan it would cost you $13.